About the Author
Born in West Monroe, Louisiana on November 18, 1921, to Reverend and Mrs. R. Hetzel. Jack’s father was a church planter who planted several churches in Louisiana, fourteen in Texas, two in Mississippi, and one in Arkansas. Jack spent three years in the US Army Air Corps, three years in the US Air Force, and fourteen years in the US Army. He retired from the Army as a teacher of Military Science at A&M University of Texas. He served in five major battles in Europe and through most of the Viet Nam War. Retired as Sergeant First Class.
He has ministered in most of Western Europe, including England, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, and Spain, Korea, Japan, Australia, and Ghana in West Africa. He obtained his first ministerial credentials with the Assemblies of God of the USA. He is presently a pastor of First United Methodist Church of Big Sandy, Texas.
Jack is the father of three children, namely Jacqueline Hetzel-Hubbell who lives in Spring Hill Tennessee; Rodney David Hetzel who lives in Rockwall, Texas; and Rodger Daniel Hetzel (deceased). He has 9 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren, and 6 great-great-grandchildren. The ministry has never been a vocation to Jack; it is a divine passion. So when he is ministering, he is a happy man, perhaps the most blessed man in America.
1. The bible is the word of God.
2. The bible is true.
3. God is everything He says in the bible He is.
4. God will do everything He says He will do.
5. You, as a true believer, the bible says you are.
6. You can do everything the bible says you can do.
7. Keep in mind, the bile is the word of God, and it is absolutely true, the words written in are not there to fill space but to be believed and acted on.